I got tagged by Razorback Britt for a fun survey and thought this would be a little Friday fun!
My questions are...
1. What is your nickname?
hmmm.... I have a lot. Bryan tends to call me "J", "Jen" or "Babe/Baby". My mom and brother also call me either "J" or "Jen". My dad has always called me "Bird" or "J-bird", my uncles have called me "Puff" my whole life.
2. What color polish is currently on your toes?
OPI "You don't know Jaques", It's a dark grey.
3. What is your go-to dinner to cook?
Chicken tacos or nachos
4. What is your favorite quote or Bible verse?
"Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." -Psalm 37:4
"He will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in the Lord." Isaiah 26:3
5. Which would you choose? Doctor's office for shots or dentist for a teeth cleaning?
Dentist, any day.
6. Tell us about your morning routine.
My perfect morning routine? or what usually happens? ha...
I get up around 6:30, let the dogs out, pick up around the house, make some coffee while I empty the dishwasher from the night before and then usually Hudson is awake and my day starts... if he isn't up yet, I like to sit down with my bible and read and pray first thing in the morning... my favorite mornings are when B and I get up early to read the bible together.
7. What song is most played on your ipod/iphone/itunes?
As of today "Sparks Fly" by Taylor Swift and "Desert Song" by Hillsong were tied.
8. What snack do you eat at the movies?
Popcorn or M'n'M's and ALWAYS a diet coke
9. If your house was on fire and you had time to grab any three things, what would you grab?
My son and two dogs... Bryan would have to fend for himself, ha! No... I would grab our safe with our important docs, my bible that Bryan got me on our wedding day and probably one of our pictures off of the wall or wedding album
10. The craziest thing you have ever eaten?
umm.. I had sheep intestine soup in Mexico this summer.
11. Favorite weekend getaway locale?
B and I love going to Kansas City... shopping at the Plaza, eating at Cheesecake Factory and the Melting Pot! Hint*Hint Bryan... lets go SOON!
Yay... this was fun. Hope you learned something new about me! Happy Friday!!
Post a Comment