How about some confessions?
1. I confess that we are currently rocking out to Taylor Swift's "Shake it Off" in the car. I mean, I just absolutely love T Swift. That won't change.
2. I confess that I'm not ready for Christmas. Christmas just stirs up so many emotions and memories of this time last year. Jordan hit the nail on the head when she texted me the other day and told me that she hates hearing the Christmas count down because that's just a reminder that it's almost been a year since we lost Janet.
3. I confess that I've been loving t25 and the way my body has felt (SORE) this week. Starting my hybrid program with that and PiYo next week.
4. I confess that for the first time in our whole marriage we finished all of the left overs in our fridge this week. We are bad leftovers eaters usually so this is a big accomplishment!
5. I confess that I am looking forward to snow. I love snow. Like a lot. Especially now that I don't have a job to go to or worry about.
6. I confess that we are an hour into our 6 hour trip and Rhett is screaming. This is going to be a fun drive.
That's all I've got today. Have to deal with my screamer now. Happy Friday.