I saw a stat about writing down goals and the success rate of achieving them like basically skyrocketing... that's not the exact stat (you can look it up here)... anyways I wrote on paper my goals last night and thought I would share some of them here.
1. I will drink 90 oz of water a day.
2. I will lose 10 lbs by March 20.
3. I will track all of my Weight Watchers points (AS I AM EATING)... including BLT's (bites, licks and tastes) in my tracker (this is key!).
4. I will continue to exercise for 30 minutes at least 5 days a week.
5. I will hit my goal weight by June 1, 2015. My one year anniversary of starting Weight Watchers.
6. I will be lifetime Weight Watchers by July 15, 2015.
Something about seeing my goals on paper fires me up and makes me excited to start crossing them off.
Anyone else WRITE their goals? I'd love to see them!