Slow-cooker Hawaiian Chicken with Rice & Steamed Broccoli
1. Slice and onion and bell pepper and lay in the bottom of slow cooker
2. Put 4 chicken breasts on top of that (frozen or fresh).
3. Top with either a can crushed pineapple, drained, and 1/4 c. Soy Sauce.
4. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high 4-6 hours.
5. Cook up some Minute® Rice when ready to eat! Steam your broccoli. It takes 10 minutes.
6. Plate it up and eat!
You can get more recipe ideas and special offers sent to your inbox, join The Riceipe Club® and go here for over 400 recipe ideas, great for any day of the week and any time of the day, and more information about the .
You can also enter below for a super great giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Rice.