1. Cleaning and Organization. I saw that Kelly Stamps posted about this and while I keep my house pretty clean, I struggle with the mundane once-in-awhile chores and keeping drawers and closets ORGANIZED. So I'll be following A Bowl Full of Lemons' 14 Week Challenge starting Jan 9. I do better in all areas of my life when my home is clean and organized so I think this will be super good for me. I'd love to have some of y'all join and follow along! I will need the accountability FOR sure!
2. Spiritual. Since Janet died I feel like my spiritual life has been so hit or miss. I want to take the time to focus on Jesus in 2016 and his plan for my life. I want to have daily devotions and make it a priority. I have several books that I started last year and never finished. I want to get back to those! We've completely stepped out of our comfort zone with our church situation and I want to focus more on the vision of that and being a minister in my community! You can read more about that here.
3. Health and Wellness. I don't have a problem being consistent with my exercise. I have been exercising 5 to 6 days a week for the last 18 months. I do have a problem with staying consistent with my eating. I am part way through the first week of Hammer and Chisel and I have stuck to the meal plan 100%. My promise to myself is to follow this 60 day program through and to hit my goal weight in 2016. I have about 25 more lbs I want to lose. I want to fit back into a size 6. I know I've already come so far and I feel AMAZING, but I want to be able to finish this out. If it takes me 3 months, or 6 months or the next 12 months... I would like 2016 to be the year I hit my goal! If this is a goal of yours I have SEVERAL groups starting back in the next few weeks that I'd love to have you join. Plus 21 day fix, 3 day refresh AND Hammer and Chisel are on Sale through January. Any of these programs would be super to get you started. You can go back and read about my original 3 day refresh and 21 day fix results here. You can email me (email@example.com) for more details on the groups or sales!
4. Family life. I want to continue to be more intentional with my time with my family. I want to take a vacation once a quarter with them. Whether it's camping (I loathe camping so this is big) or a trip to the water park or to see family. I really want to make this a priority. I want to do better with my "work" hours and have more "play" hours with my boys. I would like to go on a date with my husband once a month.
5. DEBT FREE. 2016 is the year that our family will be debt free other than our mortgage. We've paid off almost $10K in the last 3 months and are on target to stay at this pace or even speed up! We've had student loans debt lingering over us for so long that I can't imagine how good it's going to feel to be OUT OF DEBT. And then our goal is to pay cash for a new car for me and to pay off our house... I want to continue debt free living. I'll continue talking about it... promise!
What are some of your goals?! I'd love to hear about them! Happy Wednesday friends!!!